Clue: Court plea, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Court plea, informally. See the results below.
- ___ contendere (court plea)
- ___ contendere
- Agnew's plea, for short
- Defendant's plea, briefly
- Legal plea, for short
- Literally, "I am unwilling"
- Common plea, informally
- Plea, briefly
- Brief plea
- Certain plea, informally
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - May 30, 2014
- New York Times - April 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 27, 2009
- Washington Post - January 24, 2008
- New York Times - January 15, 2008
- Washington Post - October 21, 2001
- New York Times - January 16, 1997
- New York Times - January 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Court plea, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!