Clue: Legal plea, for short
We have 2 answers for the clue Legal plea, for short. See the results below.
- Court plea, informally
- ___ contendere (court plea)
- ___ contendere
- Agnew's plea, for short
- Defendant's plea, briefly
- Literally, "I am unwilling"
- Common plea, informally
- Plea, briefly
- Brief plea
- Certain plea, informally
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - June 14, 2013
- Netword - January 16, 2013
- Netword - January 14, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - November 19, 2006
- Washington Post - April 11, 2005
- Washington Post - January 25, 2005
- New York Times - April 29, 1999
- New York Times - March 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Legal plea, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!