Clue: Defendant's plea, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Defendant's plea, briefly. See the results below.
- Court plea, informally
- ___ contendere (court plea)
- ___ contendere
- Agnew's plea, for short
- Legal plea, for short
- Literally, "I am unwilling"
- Common plea, informally
- Plea, briefly
- Brief plea
- Certain plea, informally
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 19, 2012
- Washington Post - October 05, 2011
- New York Times - May 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 23, 2006
- New York Times - May 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Defendant's plea, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!