Clue: Creative types
We have 2 answers for the clue Creative types. See the results below.
- Think tank types
- Professional light bulb producers?
- People known to have germs?
- Ones paid to conceive?
- Madison Avenue types
- Sloganeers, e.g.
- Inventive sorts
- Males in a think tank
- Thoughtful fellows?
- Valuable Madison Avenue employees
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 05, 2015
- Washington Post - February 14, 2010
- Washington Post - April 09, 2005
- New York Times - May 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Creative types that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!