Clue: Crowbar, for example
We have 1 answer for the clue Crowbar, for example. See the results below.
- The __ Act, passed August 10, 1917
- Part of a voting machine
- Voting machine part
- Crowbar, e.g.
- Piano key, essentially
- Seesaw, e.g.
- Item in some voting machines
- Voting booth fixture
- Prying tool
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 14, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 22, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Crowbar, for example that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!