Clue: Crusoe's supposed prototype
We have 1 answer for the clue Crusoe's supposed prototype. See the results below.
- Real-life sailor on whom Crusoe was based
- Alexander ___, real-life prototype of Robinson Crusoe
- British Columbia's ___ Mountains
- Scottish sailor Alexander who was supposedly the inspiration for Robinson Crusoe
- Red River Valley colonist
- BC range: - mountains
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Crusoe's supposed prototype that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!