Clue: Cry at an awards ceremony
We have 1 answer for the clue Cry at an awards ceremony. See the results below.
- When repeated, cry at a celebratory party
- Teleprompter's contents
- When repeated, a cry to an awardee
- Orator's delivery
- When it's free it's priceless
- Political convention highlight
- House address?
- After dinner item, at times
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 08, 1998
- New York Times - October 29, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Cry at an awards ceremony that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!