Clue: Political convention highlight
We have 1 answer for the clue Political convention highlight. See the results below.
- Cry at an awards ceremony
- When repeated, cry at a celebratory party
- Teleprompter's contents
- When repeated, a cry to an awardee
- Orator's delivery
- When it's free it's priceless
- House address?
- After dinner item, at times
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Political convention highlight that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!