Clue: Teleprompter's contents
We have 1 answer for the clue Teleprompter's contents. See the results below.
- Cry at an awards ceremony
- When repeated, cry at a celebratory party
- When repeated, a cry to an awardee
- Orator's delivery
- When it's free it's priceless
- Political convention highlight
- House address?
- After dinner item, at times
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Teleprompter's contents that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!