Clue: Cub with a club
We have 1 answer for the clue Cub with a club. See the results below.
- 1998 N.L. M.V.P.
- Slugger Sammy
- The Cubs' "Slammin' Sammy"
- Slammin' Sammy
- Chicago diamond cutter?
- Cubs slugger Sammy
- One of Maris's overtakers
- 1998 baseball M.V.P.
- McGwire's onetime home-run rival
- Swinging Sammy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 2003
- Washington Post - August 15, 2002
- New York Times - January 30, 2002
- Washington Post - December 11, 2001
- Washington Post - December 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cub with a club that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!