Clue: Slammin' Sammy
We have 2 answers for the clue Slammin' Sammy. See the results below.
- 1998 N.L. M.V.P.
- Slugger Sammy
- The Cubs' "Slammin' Sammy"
- Chicago diamond cutter?
- Cubs slugger Sammy
- One of Maris's overtakers
- 1998 baseball M.V.P.
- McGwire's onetime home-run rival
- Cub with a club
- Swinging Sammy
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 09, 2015
- New York Sun - July 20, 2005
- USA Today - January 09, 2004
- Washington Post - December 07, 2001
- New York Times - December 24, 2000
- Washington Post - August 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Slammin' Sammy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!