Clue: Cubs slugger Sammy
We have 1 answer for the clue Cubs slugger Sammy. See the results below.
- 1998 N.L. M.V.P.
- Slugger Sammy
- The Cubs' "Slammin' Sammy"
- Slammin' Sammy
- Chicago diamond cutter?
- One of Maris's overtakers
- 1998 baseball M.V.P.
- McGwire's onetime home-run rival
- Cub with a club
- Swinging Sammy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 02, 2014
- Washington Post - August 19, 2002
- Washington Post - July 16, 2001
- New York Times - November 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cubs slugger Sammy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!