Clue: Dance named after an aviator
We have 1 answer for the clue Dance named after an aviator. See the results below.
- Popular 30's dance
- Aviation hero of '27
- Jitterbug variety
- Dance to 1920's-40's jazz
- Jitterbug dance
- 1930s dance named for a famous flier
- "Lucky" aviator
- Dance named for an aviator
- Depression-era dance
- Dance thought to be named for an aviator
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 21, 2015
- New York Times - February 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Dance named after an aviator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!