Clue: Jitterbug variety
We have 1 answer for the clue Jitterbug variety. See the results below.
- Popular 30's dance
- Aviation hero of '27
- Dance named after an aviator
- Dance to 1920's-40's jazz
- Jitterbug dance
- 1930s dance named for a famous flier
- "Lucky" aviator
- Dance named for an aviator
- Depression-era dance
- Dance thought to be named for an aviator
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Jitterbug variety that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!