Clue: Popular 30's dance
We have 1 answer for the clue Popular 30's dance. See the results below.
- Aviation hero of '27
- Dance named after an aviator
- Jitterbug variety
- Dance to 1920's-40's jazz
- Jitterbug dance
- 1930s dance named for a famous flier
- "Lucky" aviator
- Dance named for an aviator
- Depression-era dance
- Dance thought to be named for an aviator
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Popular 30's dance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!