Clue: Dash competitor
We have 2 answers for the clue Dash competitor. See the results below.
- Procter & Gamble soap
- Old washday choice
- Old Procter & Gamble detergent
- Old detergent company that often enclosed a free drinking glass in each box
- Detergent whose boxes had dinnerware
- "Eazy-___-It" (double-platinum album by Eazy-E)
- Detergent with a glass in every box, long ago
- Old brand that promised "white white washes without red hands"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 02, 2014
- New York Times - June 03, 2001
- New York Times - February 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Dash competitor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!