DUZ is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Procter & Gamble soap
- Dash competitor
- Old washday choice
- Old Procter & Gamble detergent
- Old detergent company that often enclosed a free drinking glass in each box
- Detergent whose boxes had dinnerware
- "Eazy-___-It" (double-platinum album by Eazy-E)
- Detergent with a glass in every box, long ago
- Old brand that promised "white white washes without red hands"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 15, 2013
- New York Times - October 03, 2012
- New York Times - March 15, 2011
- LA Times - July 20, 2008
- LA Times - November 22, 2007
- New York Times - August 18, 2007
- Netword - October 14, 2006
- New York Times - February 04, 1998
- New York Times - July 27, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer duz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!