Clue: Procter & Gamble soap
We have 4 answers for the clue Procter & Gamble soap. See the results below.
- Dash competitor
- Old washday choice
- Old Procter & Gamble detergent
- Old detergent company that often enclosed a free drinking glass in each box
- Detergent whose boxes had dinnerware
- "Eazy-___-It" (double-platinum album by Eazy-E)
- Detergent with a glass in every box, long ago
- Old brand that promised "white white washes without red hands"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 23, 2013
- Washington Post - May 05, 2012
- New York Times - October 21, 2007
- New York Times - June 18, 2006
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
- New York Times - July 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Procter & Gamble soap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!