Clue: Dash measures
We have 1 answer for the clue Dash measures. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 09, 2016
- Universal - October 10, 2015
- USA Today - February 26, 2015
- New York Times - February 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Dash measures that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!