Clue: Dash widths
We have 2 answers for the clue Dash widths. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 24, 2015
- LA Times - June 04, 2015
- USA Today - March 27, 2015
- LA Times - January 13, 2010
- LA Times - December 15, 2008
- LA Times - May 04, 2008
- LA Times - March 24, 2008
- New York Times - May 10, 2005
- New York Times - May 09, 2004
- New York Times - November 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Dash widths that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!