Clue: David, e.g.
We have 4 answers for the clue David, e.g.. See the results below.
- Michelangelo's "Pieta," e.g.
- David, for one
- Work of Pygmalion
- Display on a pedestal
- One may be standing at a fountain
- Center of a square, maybe
- It may be a bust
- "The Thinker," for one
- Pigeon's park perch
- Hall of Fame figure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 16, 2014
- New York Times - May 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 29, 2006
- Washington Post - October 16, 2002
- New York Times - July 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue David, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!