Clue: David, for one
We have 2 answers for the clue David, for one. See the results below.
- Michelangelo's "Pieta," e.g.
- David, e.g.
- Work of Pygmalion
- Display on a pedestal
- One may be standing at a fountain
- Center of a square, maybe
- It may be a bust
- "The Thinker," for one
- Pigeon's park perch
- Hall of Fame figure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 28, 2017
- New York Times - May 23, 2010
- USA Today - November 25, 2008
- USA Today - January 31, 2005
- New York Times - June 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue David, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!