Clue: DDE's nickname
We have 1 answer for the clue DDE's nickname. See the results below.
- 50's appellation
- "Crusade in Europe" author, familiarly
- 34th Prez
- Guitar-picking pioneer Everly
- Whom "I Like"
- Running mate for Dick
- A Turner
- 1952 and '56 campaign name
- One of the Clantons
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 30, 2017
- Universal - November 13, 2016
- USA Today - February 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 29, 2012
- Washington Post - October 12, 2006
Found an answer for the clue DDE's nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!