Clue: Decimal preceder?
We have 1 answer for the clue Decimal preceder?. See the results below.
- Truman defeated him
- Hero of 1898
- Library system pioneer
- Whom Truman defeated for president
- Library science innovator
- 1948 also-ran
- "___ Defeats Truman" (infamous 1948 headline)
- Two-time losing Republican presidential candidate
- ___ Decimal System
- Disney duckling
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 01, 2008
- New York Times - April 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Decimal preceder? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!