Clue: Hero of 1898
We have 2 answers for the clue Hero of 1898. See the results below.
- Truman defeated him
- Decimal preceder?
- Library system pioneer
- Whom Truman defeated for president
- Library science innovator
- 1948 also-ran
- "___ Defeats Truman" (infamous 1948 headline)
- Two-time losing Republican presidential candidate
- ___ Decimal System
- Disney duckling
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 13, 1999
- New York Times - May 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hero of 1898 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!