Clue: Library system pioneer
We have 1 answer for the clue Library system pioneer. See the results below.
- Truman defeated him
- Hero of 1898
- Decimal preceder?
- Whom Truman defeated for president
- Library science innovator
- 1948 also-ran
- "___ Defeats Truman" (infamous 1948 headline)
- Two-time losing Republican presidential candidate
- ___ Decimal System
- Disney duckling
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Library system pioneer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!