Clue: Dentist's deg.
We have 1 answer for the clue Dentist's deg.. See the results below.
- One with filling work?: Abbr.
- Periodontist's deg.
- Drilling expert: Abbr.
- Canine checker: Abbr.
- 33-Down initials
- Driller's deg.
- Shingle letters
- Filling pro, for short
- Person who knows the drill?: Abbr.
- Person who does a lot of cleaning: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2010
- Washington Post - May 03, 2010
- Netword - February 26, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 19, 2006
- Netword - November 22, 2005
- Netword - September 06, 2005
- New York Times - July 05, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Dentist's deg. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!