Clue: Destroyer attacked on October 12, 2000
We have 1 answer for the clue Destroyer attacked on October 12, 2000. See the results below.
- "Unforgettable" singer
- King ___ Trio (popular 40's combo)
- "Merry old" king of rhyme
- Nat King or Natalie
- ___ slaw
- Natalie, host of "The Big Break"
- "Too Darn Hot" composer Porter
- Plant chopped up in salads
- Merry king
- Nat's daughter Natalie
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - June 10, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Destroyer attacked on October 12, 2000 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!