Clue: Dickens's Uriah
We have 1 answer for the clue Dickens's Uriah. See the results below.
- Villain in "David Copperfield"
- Dickens's villainous clerk
- Perfidious clerk in "David Copperfield"
- Mr. Wickfield's clerk, in literature
- Wickfield's scheming partner in "David Copperfield"
- Villainous Uriah
- Dickens creep
- Dickens's Uriah ___
- One of Mr. Wickfield's clerks
- Dickens' Uriah
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 16, 2012
- LA Times - July 05, 2011
- LA Times - April 18, 2011
- Washington Post - October 01, 2009
- LA Times - June 08, 2008
- Washington Post - April 05, 2006
- LA Times - September 20, 2005
- New York Times - April 29, 2003
- New York Times - June 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Dickens's Uriah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!