Clue: Dickens's Uriah ___
We have 1 answer for the clue Dickens's Uriah ___. See the results below.
- Dickens's Uriah
- Villain in "David Copperfield"
- Dickens's villainous clerk
- Perfidious clerk in "David Copperfield"
- Mr. Wickfield's clerk, in literature
- Wickfield's scheming partner in "David Copperfield"
- Villainous Uriah
- Dickens creep
- One of Mr. Wickfield's clerks
- Dickens' Uriah
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 20, 2017
- New York Times - May 19, 2013
- Washington Post - November 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Dickens's Uriah ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!