Clue: Dickens's villainous clerk
We have 1 answer for the clue Dickens's villainous clerk. See the results below.
- Dickens's Uriah
- Villain in "David Copperfield"
- Perfidious clerk in "David Copperfield"
- Mr. Wickfield's clerk, in literature
- Wickfield's scheming partner in "David Copperfield"
- Villainous Uriah
- Dickens creep
- Dickens's Uriah ___
- One of Mr. Wickfield's clerks
- Dickens' Uriah
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Dickens's villainous clerk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!