Clue: Dieter's problem
We have 2 answers for the clue Dieter's problem. See the results below.
- Expansion of a sort
- Overeater's worry
- Shoplifter's tip-off, maybe
- Shoplifter's giveaway, perhaps
- Evidence of a concealed weapon, maybe
- World War II's Battle of the ___
- Stick out
- Battle of the ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 18, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Dieter's problem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!