Clue: Expansion of a sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Expansion of a sort. See the results below.
- Overeater's worry
- Shoplifter's tip-off, maybe
- Shoplifter's giveaway, perhaps
- Evidence of a concealed weapon, maybe
- Dieter's problem
- World War II's Battle of the ___
- Stick out
- Battle of the ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Expansion of a sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!