Clue: Dirty Harry's org.
We have 1 answer for the clue Dirty Harry's org.. See the results below.
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- "The Lineup" grp.
- Dirty Harry's grp.
- Bay Area patrollers: Abbr.
- Employer of TV's Nash Bridges, briefly
- Org. in TV's "Nash Bridges"
- Calif. force
- Bay Area blues: Abbr.
- Real-life org. seen in "Bullitt"
- "The Lineup" enforcement gp.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 18, 2018
- New York Times - April 25, 2018
- New York Times - October 10, 2012
- LA Times - February 12, 2012
- LA Times - November 02, 2011
- LA Times - June 08, 2010
- LA Times - November 09, 2008
- LA Times - April 16, 2008
- Washington Post - October 18, 2007
- LA Times - June 16, 2007
- LA Times - December 11, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Dirty Harry's org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!