Clue: Diviner's deck
We have 1 answer for the clue Diviner's deck. See the results below.
- Gypsy's deck
- Fortuneteller's tool
- It holds the sun and the moon
- Place to see a hanged man, e.g.
- Kind of deck
- Picture card?
- With 29-Down, source of this puzzle's theme
- Ouija alternative
- Picture card
- Divination deck
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 08, 2017
- USA Today - June 08, 2016
- Washington Post - January 04, 2013
- Canadiana - September 19, 2011
- New York Sun - February 27, 2008
- Netword - July 03, 2005
- Washington Post - November 10, 2003
- Washington Post - April 11, 2002
- New York Times - July 24, 2001
- New York Times - August 21, 2000
- Washington Post - January 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Diviner's deck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!