Clue: Kind of deck
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of deck. See the results below.
- Gypsy's deck
- Fortuneteller's tool
- It holds the sun and the moon
- Place to see a hanged man, e.g.
- Picture card?
- Diviner's deck
- With 29-Down, source of this puzzle's theme
- Ouija alternative
- Picture card
- Divination deck
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 17, 2003
- New York Times - November 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of deck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!