Clue: Gypsy's deck
We have 1 answer for the clue Gypsy's deck. See the results below.
- Fortuneteller's tool
- It holds the sun and the moon
- Place to see a hanged man, e.g.
- Kind of deck
- Picture card?
- Diviner's deck
- With 29-Down, source of this puzzle's theme
- Ouija alternative
- Picture card
- Divination deck
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 09, 1998
- New York Times - August 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Gypsy's deck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!