Clue: Dog with a foxlike head
We have 1 answer for the clue Dog with a foxlike head. See the results below.
- Welsh dog
- Pooch originally from Wales
- Literally, "dwarf dog"
- Welsh breed
- Dog originally bred to herd cattle
- Good dog for livestock droving
- Cattle-herding canine
- Cattle-herding breed
- Welsh dog breed
- Welsh pooch
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 08, 2014
- Washington Post - March 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Dog with a foxlike head that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!