Clue: Welsh breed
We have 2 answers for the clue Welsh breed. See the results below.
- Welsh dog
- Pooch originally from Wales
- Literally, "dwarf dog"
- Dog originally bred to herd cattle
- Good dog for livestock droving
- Cattle-herding canine
- Cattle-herding breed
- Welsh dog breed
- Dog with a foxlike head
- Welsh pooch
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 22, 2011
- New York Times - May 06, 2008
- New York Times - November 28, 2007
- Washington Post - February 09, 2007
- New York Times - February 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Welsh breed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!