Clue: Literally, "dwarf dog"
We have 1 answer for the clue Literally, "dwarf dog". See the results below.
- Welsh dog
- Pooch originally from Wales
- Welsh breed
- Dog originally bred to herd cattle
- Good dog for livestock droving
- Cattle-herding canine
- Cattle-herding breed
- Welsh dog breed
- Dog with a foxlike head
- Welsh pooch
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 12, 2013
- New York Times - January 07, 2005
- New York Times - November 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Literally, "dwarf dog" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!