Clue: Doolittle of fiction
We have 1 answer for the clue Doolittle of fiction. See the results below.
- The "her" of "I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face"
- She wants to "talk proper...like a lye-dy"
- Stowe character
- 1964 role for Audrey
- Henry's tutee
- "My Fair Lady" lady
- Miss Doolittle of "My Fair Lady"
- "My Fair Lady" character
- Henry's fair lady
- Cousin of Jane Eyre
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 2015
- New York Times - May 08, 2007
- Washington Post - July 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Doolittle of fiction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!