Clue: Doolittle of "Pygmalion"
We have 2 answers for the clue Doolittle of "Pygmalion". See the results below.
- The "her" of "I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face"
- She wants to "talk proper...like a lye-dy"
- Stowe character
- 1964 role for Audrey
- Henry's tutee
- "My Fair Lady" lady
- Miss Doolittle of "My Fair Lady"
- "My Fair Lady" character
- Henry's fair lady
- Cousin of Jane Eyre
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 22, 2015
- New York Times - September 27, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Doolittle of "Pygmalion" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!