Clue: Dorian Gray's creator
We have 2 answers for the clue Dorian Gray's creator. See the results below.
- "I can resist everything except temptation" wit
- See 1-Across
- Oft-quoted Irishman
- "The Canterville Ghost" author
- Oscar who wrote "The Picture of Dorian Gray"
- He wrote "A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies"
- See 17-Across
- Writer Oscar
- See 24-Across
- Dorian Gray creator Oscar
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 20, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 04, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - May 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 01, 2009
- New York Times - November 12, 2008
- Washington Post - February 13, 2008
- LA Times - January 14, 2007
- LA Times - January 23, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 07, 2005
- New York Times - September 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Dorian Gray's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!