Clue: "The Canterville Ghost" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Canterville Ghost" author. See the results below.
- "I can resist everything except temptation" wit
- See 1-Across
- Dorian Gray's creator
- Oft-quoted Irishman
- Oscar who wrote "The Picture of Dorian Gray"
- He wrote "A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies"
- See 17-Across
- Writer Oscar
- See 24-Across
- Dorian Gray creator Oscar
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "The Canterville Ghost" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!