Clue: Oft-quoted Irishman
We have 1 answer for the clue Oft-quoted Irishman. See the results below.
- "I can resist everything except temptation" wit
- See 1-Across
- Dorian Gray's creator
- "The Canterville Ghost" author
- Oscar who wrote "The Picture of Dorian Gray"
- He wrote "A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies"
- See 17-Across
- Writer Oscar
- See 24-Across
- Dorian Gray creator Oscar
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Oft-quoted Irishman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!