Clue: "Dreams From My Father" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Dreams From My Father" writer. See the results below.
- Senator who wrote "Dreams From My Father"
- Presidential hopeful Barack
- Politician who wrote "The Audacity of Hope"
- Future senator who delivered the 2004 Democratic convention keynote address
- Presidential candidate born in Hawaii
- Winner of 2008
- President sworn in on Lincoln's Bible
- "Yes we can" sloganeer
- "The Audacity of Hope" author
- President born on August 4, whose name can be found backward in 17-, 31-, 47- and 63-Across
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - September 14, 2012
- New York Times - April 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue "Dreams From My Father" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!