Clue: President sworn in on Lincoln's Bible
We have 1 answer for the clue President sworn in on Lincoln's Bible. See the results below.
- Senator who wrote "Dreams From My Father"
- "Dreams From My Father" writer
- Presidential hopeful Barack
- Politician who wrote "The Audacity of Hope"
- Future senator who delivered the 2004 Democratic convention keynote address
- Presidential candidate born in Hawaii
- Winner of 2008
- "Yes we can" sloganeer
- "The Audacity of Hope" author
- President born on August 4, whose name can be found backward in 17-, 31-, 47- and 63-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 06, 2009
Found an answer for the clue President sworn in on Lincoln's Bible that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!