Clue: Winner of 2008
We have 1 answer for the clue Winner of 2008. See the results below.
- Senator who wrote "Dreams From My Father"
- "Dreams From My Father" writer
- Presidential hopeful Barack
- Politician who wrote "The Audacity of Hope"
- Future senator who delivered the 2004 Democratic convention keynote address
- Presidential candidate born in Hawaii
- President sworn in on Lincoln's Bible
- "Yes we can" sloganeer
- "The Audacity of Hope" author
- President born on August 4, whose name can be found backward in 17-, 31-, 47- and 63-Across
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 06, 2009
- New York Times - December 03, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Winner of 2008 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!