Clue: Dresden's river
We have 1 answer for the clue Dresden's river. See the results below.
- Hamburg's river
- Wittenberg's river
- German river to the North Sea
- River to the North Sea
- River whose name means "river"
- North Sea feeder
- River of Saxony
- River forming the eastern border of Charlemagne's empire
- Hamburger's course?
- Hamburgers are near its mouth
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 22, 2014
- LA Times - January 25, 2014
- Netword - August 08, 2013
- USA Today - October 19, 2011
- New York Times - August 07, 2011
- USA Today - May 06, 2010
- LA Times - November 19, 2009
- Netword - March 22, 2009
- New York Times - October 13, 2008
- Netword - March 16, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - October 14, 2007
- Universal - July 22, 2007
- Universal - July 20, 2007
- New York Sun - January 19, 2005
- Washington Post - July 11, 2004
- Washington Post - June 13, 2001
- New York Times - December 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Dresden's river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!