Clue: Hamburgers are near its mouth
We have 1 answer for the clue Hamburgers are near its mouth. See the results below.
- Hamburg's river
- Wittenberg's river
- German river to the North Sea
- Dresden's river
- River to the North Sea
- River whose name means "river"
- North Sea feeder
- River of Saxony
- River forming the eastern border of Charlemagne's empire
- Hamburger's course?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 19, 2014
- USA Today - May 26, 2009
- Washington Post - February 09, 2009
- Washington Post - April 23, 2005
- Washington Post - September 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hamburgers are near its mouth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!